Sunday, April 11, 2010

Work Recap Friday: Data Has Arrived!



But seriously, I got inundated with data this week - in a good way. Thanks to some people who really pulled through for me I got my dissertation genotypes back earlier than expected with the added bonus of some additional genotyping that I will be using for a collaboration with a former co-grad student. Thanks to someone who took a lot longer getting me some genotypes than promised, I also got some data this week for a project related to immune system function that I'm helping out on.

I brought all of this data with me to Albuquerque where I hope to get a lot of it analyzed over the next few days when I'm not at University of New Mexico doing some additional genotyping. I know I'm not going to get much of it done once all my friends get here for the conference on Thursday!

*(This joke goes out to my mom - showing her dork side with a joke that went right by both my dad and I who used to watch Star Trek: The Next Generation frequently.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis