Thursday, July 7, 2011

Happy 7th of July!

So my Independence Day post is a bit late, I suppose I'm still in the relaxed spirit of my wonderful long weekend.  It started off with a trip to the farmer's market.

Twins.

Veronica and I showed up wearing the same dress.  I was going to change but we decided it would be more fun to see if the anyone said anything.  Polite Texas folks, nobody said a word.  On Monday, we decided to make the cookies on the cover of the most recent Martha Stewart Living.  Everybody got in on the act including Veronica's mom who was in town.




The cookies were surprisingly easy to make, just pipe on circles and drag a toothpick through them.  They came out gorgeous and made a delicious end to our grill-out (of which I meant to take pictures, but was distracted by Mike's delicious pork chops).




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis