Wednesday, October 31, 2012

October in Instagram


My half-marathon training runs have stretched to double digits!  (You can still sponsor me until Nov. 10th right here)


I've been wanting to make a succulent terrarium for a while and when I finally did, it was invaded by pirates.


Hooray for Kirk and Laurel - love them so much!


The Columbia River Gorge was a beautiful setting for a conference.


I was close to Portland, so I put a bird on my photo.


I saw four rainbows while in the Northwest (six if you include double rainbows!) 


San Antonio doesn't really do fall, so it was great to see it in Pennsylvania and Oregon!


I thought my office plant was forming dew but it seems to be some sort of weird sap.


Did I mention if you sponsor my run, you are automatically entered to win a custom knit AND you are helping fund programs for local kids with birth defects.


HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis