Friday, October 14, 2011

Happy Anniversary, Sweetheart!!!




Today is Geoff and my 5th anniversary. In five years, we've shared four homes, acquired a very grumpy cat, and moved 1500 miles to start a new chapter of our lives together.

We met when I was interviewing at Penn State on a weekend that turned out to be his 26th birthday. I was invited to a joint party for him and two of his (and later my) friends. Although I must admit that I don't remember meeting him that night, he swears he remembers meeting me. Now, I can't imagine my life without him. He has become such an intrinsic part of me that it's hard to remember what my life was like before.

I do know this, it wasn't nearly as much fun, as satisfying, or as full of love. I'm a lucky woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis