Thursday, January 31, 2013

January in Instagram


 This month was so busy, I can't even believe that it started out in Kansas with snow and stomach flu.


Our friend Maria came to stay with us for a week.  She lived here for two years so we took her to all her old hang outs and showed her the new Riverwalk extension.


The day Maria left, Jason and Abby came to stay.  Abby was here because we organized a conference, but they stayed through the weekend to hang out.  We had lots of tacos and, of course, visited a mission (we did the Alamo last year).


These flowers were an unexpected thank you gift.


Hank loves to sit up in her cat town and look down on us.


For Christmas, I got the Smitten Kitchen cookbook and only made it to the first page before I decided I HAD to have the apple-sour cream pancakes.


I also got the Super Natural Everyday cookbook and made this rice salad featuring forbidden rice.  Somehow I thought it would be hard to get - turns out you can get it in the bulk bin for $4 a pound.


Scrabble Night!!!! (That's Geoff's game face)
 

Celebrated Kansas Day on the 29th with this gorgeous quilled necklace my mom made.



Finally got the last 7 years worth of photos (since I bought a digital camera) printed and in albums!

Whew!  Quite a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis