Thursday, February 28, 2013

February in Instagram


Koi in the pond at the Japanese Tea Garden



Two of my favorite women in the whole world!


After two failed attempts to get a sourdough starter going in the summer (it got moldy), I spent a week getting it going and making pumpernickel.  It was good.  Not worth six months of effort. 


Magnets made from clear Christmas ornaments and sea glass from Rhode Island and Long Island.


Gave a talk on skin color and health at AAAS meeting - I love Boston!


A few extra days with friends and their adorable kids in Boston.


I finally got my library card so that I can spend my commutes listening to audiobooks instead of just hating my fellow drivers.  


Knitting and watching Jayhawk basketball are two of my favorite pastimes.


Hooray for friends visiting!!!


I own way too many spices and I don't even know how to use the more exotic ones.  I put some kala jeera and star anise in this Lagman Uzbek with chickpeas in place of lamb.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis