Sunday, March 31, 2013

March in Instagram

Happy Easter! 


Everybody's working for the weekend.  Even pandas.


Sunnyside up eggs on colcannon cakes for St. Patrick's Day brunch.


Well, the madness is over now, but I celebrated an early win with the KU alumni association.  Wave the Wheat!


I've hated these pillows that came with our couch since we got them so I used some scrap yarn to crochet a new cover.  I love the texture, but napping on it leaves a particularly weird impression on your face.


Hank enjoyed the spring weather by lounging by the open windows.


The Alamo City R users group has been meeting at a really cool cooperative workspace downtown and I finally made it to a meeting.


Also, we got engaged! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis