Friday, April 22, 2011

Foto Friday

In my 29 by 29 list, I actually started one of my goals a bit early. I have been taking a picture a day since the beginning of April. You can follow my flickr feed here, but I will also post the last week's worth of photos each Friday. Occasionally, you may see a photo that popped up in the regular posts that I loved so much that it was also my photo of the day, but not often.

Saturday April 16: Homeward Bound
Saturday April 16: Homeward Bound
Sunday April 17: From Geoff
Sunday April 17: From Geoff
Monday April 18: nothing like freshly painted toes and yoga to improve your mood
Monday April 18: Freshly Painted Toes and Yoga are the Best Way to Lift Spirits
Tuesday April 19: Parking Lot in Bloom
Wednesday April 20: Timing Myself to Stay on Task
Thursday April 21: I Love Swim Class
Friday April 22: Couch Time

1 comment:

  1. Great photos! I like the shot of the sky - it's simple but pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis