Sunday, April 29, 2012

April in Instagram


The beach in Rhode Island was chilly but still beautiful.  As a Kansas girl, I doubt any beach will ever seem anything but magical to me.


Back home for a few days, this little fellow came to say howdy while I was making dinner.  He didn't stick around.


If this is your car, let's be friends.


I wonder where my flight to Portland originated that they were stocked with Arabic Coke Light?


I spent my birthday flying but came home to some wonderfully fragrant roses.


This fortune cookies portends a tenure-line in my future (I hope).


I was so proud of my Fiesta Wreath, it took days to fold all those flowers, but a great excuse to catch up with nearly the entire run of Sports Night on Netflix!


Mozart - our neighbor's adorable dog - hopping up to greet me.


We went to two children's birthday parties this month including this little man's first birthday. Such a cutie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis