5. Pick my own Berries, Apples and Pumpkins - I didn't end up doing this for one very important reason. It is HOT here in south Texas. I have these lovely memories of picking apples on crisp Autumn weather in Kansas. Unfortunately, crisp weather shows up here in late December and I melt in the heat like a jolly rancher.
6. Take a Charcuterie Class - You snooze, you lose. My local charcuterie closed down!
7. Sew 1 Item of Clothing/Month - Disappointingly, this one didn't go so well. I've bought many patterns (on sale) and enough fabric for quite a few pieces. I have spent quite a bit of time taking in clothes I already own, but next year I'm determined to make more from scratch.
13. Decorate the House - Ugh. I'm sort of embarrassed that I still haven't finished decorating the house after more than a year living here. It is still on my to-do list, though. I did make this really awesome trundle bed with my mom!
Friends and Family and Home
24. Read a Book a Month - Only 7/12. I've realized that I only read when I'm traveling. Why is that?
25. Climb a Rock Wall - I can't find a rock wall in San Antonio! Anyone know of one?
27. 4 Hikes - Only, one. But it was one that brought back great memories!
28. Weekly Yoga - I haven't been great on this one. I was really on a roll for the first couple months but I have gotten off track. I just downloaded a yoga app so maybe that will help!
Wow. As fast as this year went, I made a lot of my goals. Back tomorrow with my 30 by 30!