Saturday, April 3, 2010

Stash-Buster Saturday: Baby Sun Hat

Hi everybody! Things have been busy but I really want to be doing a better job of blogging so I have decided I needed to make a schedule. Each day of the week has a different theme to be revealed each day this week. Three of the days will be short sweet posts to keep in line with trying to finish my dissertation.

Saturdays are Stash-Buster Saturdays where I'll share a craft that I made as part of my effort to use up the entire closet of craft supplies that I don't want to move when our lease expires August 1.

Using some fabric scraps and leftover bias tape I made a reversible baby sun hat. Here it is being modeled by my stuffed monkey, Reno:




I'm sure the baby I made it for will look even cuter in it! (Although I'm not sure it will fit - I didn't read the directions carefully enough and it is meant for a younger baby!

1 comment:

  1. That is adorable, and I've been so buried in work that I've been a bad blog follower. I have some catching up to do!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis