Sunday, January 22, 2012

The World's Coolest iPhone Case


Okay, I might be a bit biased, but I really think this is the greatest iPhone cover ever made.  Our phones had stopped reliable sending and receiving calls, so Geoff and I finally had to replace them.  We bought the last generation of iPhones (the 4, not the 4S) and while Geoff opted for a classic black case to protect his, I finally got to buy the cross stitch case I have been eyeing for more than a year.  I bought my case at Think Geek.  You can get them more cheaply at Amazon, but this case has more stitches per inch (so you can make a more detailed design).  As soon as I ordered it, I began working on a chart based on this picture.  I tried several sites that promise to make cross stitch patterns from photos, but I had the best luck just laying a piece of graph paper over the printed image and making my own chart.  The case arrived on Friday and I began stitching immediately, pulled away only to go to a James McMurtry show. I love the way it came out and I'll never get my phone confused with anyone else's!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis