Wednesday, January 4, 2012

2011 on Stitches and SNPs

I have lots of posts in the works about our Christmas and New Year's trips and my DIY gifts, but first I wanted to take a look back at 2011 (as seen through the very narrow prism of my blog).

January


We moved to San Antonio, but I didn't blog about it until March.

February


Geoff turned 32 and I made my first dress to wear to my cousin's wedding in Houston.

March


We watched KU get knocked out of the Elite Eight and ate vegan for a week.

April


I ran a birthday 10K with two awesome friends and then headed to Minneapolis for the AAPA meetings.

May


I made Mothers' Day cookies and we celebrated Memorial Day with a cookout.

 June


Geoff started back to school, while I spent most of the month in Seattle for a statistics course.

July



August


A super busy month: my parents and grandma came to visit, Geoff's band debuted their album, and then I completed my first triathlon!

September


This month was all about cooking including a week of dinners for less than $5.

October


The middle of the month was dominated by two fun work trips - to Virginia and Montreal - and ended with a costumed night race for Dia de los Muertos.

November


We took a wonderful trip up to see family for Thanksgiving and then up to Wichita for my high school reunion.

December


It was hard to get into the Christmas spirit with the thermometer hovering around 70, but making gingerbread houses and yarn trees helped.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis